There are no two customers exactly alike, and there will always be different opinions and preferences to attend to. It can present a bit of conundrum for brands in selling the same product to different audiences. Because we all know that when it comes to selling products to Amazon, it’s all about appealing to the customer. This is actually where the Amazon Variation play’s it’s important role and sometimes we forget placing one in our listing .
Variations allow customers to quickly see all buying options for a single product on a single page. Utilizing product variations on Amazon not only benefits the customer, but it can help increase sales as well. Providing customers with different options might open their eyes to a product they didn’t know even existed.
So let us walk you through in creating a variation from an existing listing.
Create a Variation from an Existing Listing
- To create a variation from an existing listing, you need to login first to your Amazon Seller Central Account. That’s sellercentral.amazon.com.
- On the Seller Central home page, hover your mouse to the Inventory tab then select Manage Inventory on the drop-down.
- Look for the item that you wish to create a variation then click the drop-down menu on the right in line with the item and select Copy Listing.
- You should reach the vital info page, you can add the Product ID later, just go to the Variations tab.
- On the Variation Theme, select the variation that you want to add to your listing on the drop-down. For this example, we will choose Color.
- List all your variation terms and click the Add Variations button.
- Indicate the Color Map and the SKU. Choose the item condition and set the price and the quantity. You can add the Product ID later.
- Now that you see that the Save and Finish button is not graded out already. Click it once you are done.
You should see a green callout indicating that the item has already been confirmed. Right below, you should see a Variation on the status.
So there you have it, that is how you Create a Variation from an Existing Listing on Amazon Seller Central.
Want us to walk you through it? Watch the video here!